Friday, June 26, 2009

Smile and Smile, etc.




Have you ever done something so fun and exciting every time you think about it you just smile. i have been doing it a lot recently and decided to share the happiness... this is my reaction anytime i think about my tattoo. i know a little crazy and ridiculous but seriously it makes me smile:) just so you know it was not a rash decision- my parents are NOT big fans- finally i decided i'm an adult and if i can move half way across the country on my own then i can get a tat if i want. i got it two nights before i moved to Portland with some great friends from Dtown! so here's a peek at it- its not easily seen which i like, but peeks out just at the right moments of life:) not everyone needs a tattoo but people in Portland might disagree with you- I LOVE IT!!!!

P.S. its an Alhpa&Omega - God's name-He's the Beginning and End

No comments: