Thursday, August 28, 2008

Obama's Running 4 Pres.

Well Barack is running and gave a very nice speech. After hearing Barack's speech tonight I can only say that he is a powerful speaker, his speech writers worked hard and came up with a slam dunk! However as far as ideas or plans for change, or statements that gave me hope for a better future realized, I did not hear any of that. Barack gave a great POLITICAL speech, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Nothing really seems to change though every four years some other Pres. nominee tells me he is going to be diff. I am not interested in politics, I am interested in change, freedom, truth, and helping our Nation fulfill its purpose as God leads us forward. Ending side note, I think it is a little presumptive of Obama to compare himself to MLK or think he could even touch the shoes he wore. And when he uses MLK's cadence it is just annoying.

No comments: