Monday, August 25, 2008

House Warming






After I found my wonderful little apartment- aka my own space:) with a real bed, a closet to hang my clothes and my own set of keys. About a month later I had the ladies I know in Portland over for a little get together. We went to this cute cloth store called Cool Cottons. The ladies that run it are like Mom and Melissa who own a cloth store;) They are very fun and welcoming. The Plan- come pick out a few of your favorite patterns, then I'll pick the final one for each person, next back to my apt to make pillows i.e. my friend Rachelle sews up the sides and we stuff:), add some good food and laughs, my house warming party.. here are a few picks... oh girls from my work and church came! so fun!!! i felt really loved and special

2 comments:

Page said...

What a great idea. I love it. And I love the pillows. So cute!

Justin, Rachelle, Emma & little one said...

ok, that was more sewing than I've ever done in my life total and I have to say those pillows turned out "darn cute" (to use a Meredith-ism). it was a really fun time. glad you're now in our city, friend!