Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Work

I'm am thankful and excited to let you know I signed my official offer letter from Con-way last night! My boss Carol asked me to come into her office and not knowing what she wanted I asked if i could take care of two things before i came in, it was the end of the day and i was trying to wrap things up:) So 10 min. later i went in and to my surprise there was my official letter and she reminded me that i have 48 hours to go and take my drug test- please pray for the drug test that it would come back negative;) hehehe! She also said several times, and she is not one to be overly mushy that they are very glad to have me join the team. I'm reminded this morning of all of the more difficult job situations i have had in the past two years. Shady bosses, Yelling bosses, and bosses that I just can't understand. It could be so much worse, but its not:)... Thankful in Portland today!! if you want to learn about my company click here

No comments: