Wednesday, September 3, 2008

BIRTHDAY!

I am celebrating my 27th birthday and it is the FIRST that i have not in some way celebrated with family. I will be celebrating with friends from church, but it won't be the same. Thank you my family for showing your love with calls and cards and gifts to come;) I really appreciate it. it brings it all a little too close for comfort that i have moved FAR away and can't drive over for homemade fried chicken and homemade mashed potatoes (no cheese) just the way i like it... and of course Sweet Temptations Cake of my choice!! but the most i'll miss is laughs and good stories and a chance among few to get the whole family together for one whole evening! I'm excited over all to turn 27- just 3 short years more and i'll be 30! WOW!!! 27 is not that bad and i think i'll really start to feel it when i'm 29;) Hopin that this year more than any other is full of changes, growth, joy, love, peace, and wisdom- oh and of course FUN:) so Happy Birthday to Me! and many more to come!!!!

1 comment:

Page said...

Happy Birthday Meredith! Hope it was a great day!