Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure- Portland

I'm walking for LIFE

Imagine the impact…
Seventy-five percent of the dollars you donate will fund vital services across Oregon and SW Washington, while twenty-five percent will be combined with other Affiliates’ funds to fuel national breast cancer research at an unprecedented level.
$10 funds ten support booklets for newly diagnosed breast cancer patients.
$25 pays for a gas card for a low-income woman driving over 75 miles one way to get a mammogram.
$77 can fund a free screening mammogram for one uninsured woman

Please go to my Donation Page to help me reach my goal!! Portland's Race for the Cure is the largest fundraising event for the Cure on the west Coast:) I'm walking with two friends from work, Darcy and Rachel! Should be fun;)

No comments: