Friday, March 16, 2012

Even Fresher News

Multhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifnomah Is a great school full of students seeking out God. There are around 600-700 undergraduate students and a total of about 1,000 with the seminary. I met with the ARD on campus last week and she then called me 2 days later to some and speak to the 70 girls that live on campus... TOTALLY CRAZY!!! I have been praying for an opportunity like this for months. God has just the right timing!! And she asks me to talk about Identity- I think I can do that. 25 girls show up and I chat about who I am and Identity in Jesus for 10-15 min. During these 10-15 min. I am reminded why I love these women... I am made for loving them, pouring my life out into them... I am alive and loving God for making me this way.

I am going to post the notes I used- be warned I didn't say half of what I wanted but ALL that Jesus had planned... be encouraged... God is on the move!!!

No comments: