Monday, August 17, 2009

Pocketful of Promises update

"Love notes from Him" is the missing camp theme from my previous post

and i am continuing to enjoy those reminders of God's promises to me- just this past week at church our pastor said that just because and apple tree doesn't have any apples on it doesn't change the fact that it is an apple tree. i may not see the things God has promised i am in front of me right now but that does not mean that i am not...:)
i am a woman of God
I am a force to be reckoned with- for the Enemy
I am made for women's ministry
I am designed for life change and life change in others
I am a descipler
I am an ambassador to the nations for God's reconciliation of Grace and Love
I am an organizer for the visionaries in His Church
... and on and on

No comments: