Monday, May 18, 2009

No more Con-way

Ladies and Gents in case you haven't heard I got fired for the first time in my life about 3 weeks ago. it was a crazy and surreal experience that i don't want any of you to go through. it has been the Lord's hand in getting me where i really want to go, so all in all it has not been a bad experience. i learned a lot at Con-way and finally had the big corporate job i thought i always wanted and needed to be able to live the way i want to live. but i was still not content with what i was doing.

Now that i don't have a job i am free to pursue what i really want to do, which is event coordinating and wedding planning. i have found a part time job, miraculously within a week of getting fired that will allow me to work on coordinating the day of the wedding. this is usually the last thing you get to do when entering the wedding world, but the way this venue is set up its what they need. THE LORD IS SO GRACIOUS- click here to see where i'll be working. its cute and not too far from where i live, even better.

Please pray for wisdom, grace, and perseverance this summer as I learn about my dream and try to take hold of it. Also i am still looking for another weekday job that pays pretty well so that i can live... let me know if you hear of anything:)

No comments: