Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Morning- Lazy Morning?!

Sunday mornings. I love them now because my church doesn't start until 4:30 in the afternoon! That means that I have the option to sleep IN TWO days in a row:) LOVE IT!!! however this particular Sunday morning I had no such luck... this story should be prefaced by the fact that 90% of Portland does not have air conditioning- i am apart of this 90% and so i sleep witht the windows open. I turn over this morning, at 7:45 I find out because of some rock band having a concert in my neighborhood!! Yes! thats right 7:45 am on a SUNDAY in the Northwest! I couldn't believe it really. no one is up this early on Sunday they at least wait for the brunch hour on Sunday in the Northwest to get up and goin- around 10ish All of this to say i am thankful for my ipod because even with the windows closed i can still hear the concert and it doesn't end until about an hour ago- 11am AHHH;0)

No comments: