Friday, October 3, 2008

Door to the Nations, etc.

I thought i would change up the font color- too much pink could be bad for your eyes! I said i would give more information on a class we have at our church that right now, i take care of the kids for the parents in the class... well its more like a training school. Basically you sign up for a year commitment to learn more about church planting, misisons, Jesus, and do a lot of character development! it costs about $2,000 and meets two nights a week for 3 hrs. a pop!! I have been praying and talking to people in the class and the teachers and will talk more in depth with the teachers in the next few weeks... BUT i'm not sure it is a good fit for me. I'm not saying it is bad for me, i simply do not have a peace about doing- my friend john told me the other night that if you don't have peace don't do it. pray a lot before you make a final decision, but no peace, no dice! please pray with me and for me as i seek peace~

In other news I am going to learn to sew this weekend. My friend Darcy form work has invited me to come and help her with a sewing project! I can't wait, should be a fun time:) after my sewing house warming party i have been intrigued by this old/new pastime.

another tidbit that i am excited about is at work- I have been given resposibility to cord. and oversee a whole company wide project!! We are providing Flu Shot Clinics for our locaitons across the nation. i am collecting all the info, passing it along, answering questions from across the comany, and interfacing with HR big wigs:) I'm also the point person for the Clinic at our location! i'm really excited- this is right up my alley and the manager that gave it to me hates projects;) hahaha! i told her i am a project guru and am happy to help! please pray that i would work well and make a good impression and be christlike- to draw others to himself in the midst of this opportunity!!!

have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: