Saturday, November 12, 2011

New Things

New Things you might or might now be interested in
1. Beyonce happens to be my favorite artist right now... I have this WHOLE album on repeat! so good

2. Na Hoku (www.NaHoku.com) is my new place of business... I am learning the wonderful world of fine jewelry-- its hard and I am learning patience with myself and trusting again in God's provision of what I need

3. Winter is here so that means scarves--- my favorite

4. Crabtree and Evelyn (www.crabtree-evelyn.com) is across from my store and it smells like my Daddy (his cologne growing up was from here) so it feels like home when i walk in- i walk in about once a week!

5. Friends really do make life worth living. and new friends abound at www.thedoorpdx.com ... we are growing folks!!

Just a short list, what's new with you?? for some reason imbedded links don't want to work except with Beyonce... she is the BEST

No comments: