Tuesday, September 21, 2010

10 year reunion

well people- it is fast approaching... I'm not sure if i am sad or glad i won't be attending. Lets face it, tickets from Portland to Dallas are expensive!! Even if I was not tight on money i'm not sure i could justify the at LEAST $400 ticket for just a weekend trip. BUT man can you believe I'm old enough to even be having a 10 year high school reunion???

NOPE

time flies when you are having fun. maybe if money grew on trees OR if a magical free ticket appeared for me and the ENTIRE 5 people in the ROBY family. CRAZY they are 5 now.. BANNER is there new little girl from Zambia and she is just beautiful and precious. it would be totally wierd to go to the LHHS reunion with out them!:( thats all i have to say

1 comment:

Katie Norwood said...

Sad! I was planning on going, but it seems like maybe no one else is? I'd love to see you, but I'm sure I will sometime soon. I've been looking at pictures of Banner on Facebook, and they are all so super cute! Hard to believe we were all in high school 10 years ago and now everyone is so grown up!