Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How are things?

my loving friends Dan and Lesley asked me on christmas eve after dinner and both kids in bed...
in teary response, "i could be doing better but i wouldn't be anywhere else."
i don't know how to explain the peace and assurance of God to anyone because i think it feels and looks different for everyone, but i do know i have it and am walking in it by continuing to live and be in portland.
things are changing here for me, slowly- oh so slowly, but i have the hope of christ in me that does not disappoint, that the future holds great reward for my time in portland.

prayer points for you about me
job at macy's to continue
place to lay my head at the end of january (i'm moving to cut living expenses)
resting in God's provision
joy, strength, and wisdom

No comments: