Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blockbuster scene from "The Holiday"

So hopefully you have seen this hilarious scene where Jack Black's character does freestyle versions of "great" soundtrack theme songs from movies- one is from Chariots of Fire, the quote below is from the man the movie was based on...

"I believe God made me for a purpose, but he also made me fast. And when I run I feel His pleasure. " --Eric Liddell

i don't run but doing and experiencing God as you do what he has created you to do because of the special gifts he has given you is the only way to live- PTL for grace for the journey in finding out what that purpose is and those extra things that make you unique and being patient with yourself as you learn how to accept them as they come, not rushing, or not OVER-COMPLICATE things-i need to work on this!!!

...I hope you feel God's pleasure in every moment:)

No comments: