Saturday, March 21, 2009

Top 10 things i LOVE about my new Apt.

In no particular order please enjoy a quick list of the top 10 things i love about my new apt.

1. i have a door to my room
2. i have a room which is sep. from my living room and/or kitchen
3. i have one and a half bathrooms
4. the apt. is set up with the bedrooms upstairs and the living area downstairs
5. i have real carpet
6. i have a front door all my own- no yucky first door or hallway to walk down
7. i have a dishwasher
8. did i mention i have a dishwasher??
9. i have a garbage disposal in my sink:)
- you never knew how much you used it till you don't have it
10. i have countertops and cabinets, and shelves, and storage EVERYWHERE!!!

these are a few of my favorite things about my new apt.

when the dog bites, or the bee stings, or when i'm feeling sad- i simply remember my favorite things (about my new apt.) and then i don't feel so bad.!!!:) thanks Julie Andrews;)

1 comment:

Page said...

Yay for a new apt. Glad you're enjoying it. Post pictures when you get a chance. I'd love to see it.